Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe, (yes, you read that correctly) is perfect for breakfast or as snack as is made with the help of a blender.
The blender in our home gets quite a workout. On a regular basis it spins away creating smoothies, sauces or salsa, but last week I used it to blend together a batter for Peanut Butter Bread. Yes, bread. Peanut Butter Bread. Oh my word.
It was a recipe I found in the cookbook that accompanied our new blender. I just had to give it a try. The recipe basically jumped off the page and said “You’ve gotta give me a try. Like now.” So I did. But cake or bread batter in a blender? Could it be as easy as a few whirls, with simple cleanup of one container? Yep. It was. Really.
The Peanut Butter Bread recipe turned out mighty fine. It’s the perfect bread to go along with breakfast or brunch or just a snack. Toast it a bit and top it with some jelly perhaps? Or even, get this, more peanut butter? Crazy. You should definitely give it a whirl soon. I know the smoothies will have to share the blender time now that I’ve discovered the ease of preparing batters with a blender.
We do like our blender. Over the years, we’ve had a few bite the dust and not be able to handle the workload. So we’ve been spoiled with owning a fantastic Blendtec blender for several years now. As I have mentioned before, our blender has been a workhorse in our kitchen. It would be sad to not have one to whip up smoothies, salsas, dips, salad dressings, and soup bases, not to mention milkshakes. Milkshakes!!! I need a milkshake. But first, the Peanut Butter Bread. Pass the jelly, will ya?
I hope you enjoy this easy bread recipe. Here are some other peanut butter recipes I know you will enjoy:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cake with Dark Chocolate Icing Recipe
- Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Now, for that recipe …
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Add milk, eggs, sugar, and peanut butter to blender jar. Secure lid and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and secure lid. Pulse a few times until flour is incorporated.
- Pour batter into greased 9-x-5-inch loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Originally published October 13, 2013.
(Blendtec supplied me with a blender. I was not compensated in any other way. As always, all opinions are my own.)