Best Yellow Cupcake Recipe
I’m sort of getting kind of used to our daughter, Hope, coming home and baking goodies for us to taste test. It’s a hard job, but someone has got to do it, right? Please welcome her back as she shares another sweet treat, a Yellow Cupcake Recipe topped with a yummy chocolatey buttercream.
Take it away, Hope!
There’s something extra wonderful and delicious about the real simple joys in life. Like yellow cupcakes. Sweet, light, and uncomplicated. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Plus it’s handheld, simpler (and portion controlled) unlike a regular cake.
We discovered David’s Yellow Cake Recipe on AllRecipes.com. The reviews were awesome, the cake is wonderful. Just a few things were tweaked to make some equally awesome homemade cupcakes.
And what do you top a classic yellow cupcake with? Well a classic chocolate buttercream, of course. Or better yet, a Chocolate Malt Buttercream! Oh yeah.
These yellow cupcakes are the perfect fluffy cupcake for serving for any special occasion. Adorn the tops with sprinkles or toppers for fantastic birthday cupcakes. I know I would be one happy birthday girl with a couple of these to celebrate another year older.
You may also enjoy these delicious cupcakes recipes:
- Pistachio Cupcakes Recipe
- Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes Recipe
- Key Lime Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Prepare muffins tins by lining with cupcake liners or grease and flour.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg one at a time; stir in the vanilla.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture with the milk, mix until just incorporated. Don’t over mix.
- Divide batter into prepared muffin tins, filling each of them approximately ¾ full.
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 15-20 minutes, until done.