Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make a batch of this Spinach Artichoke Dip for your next get together and watch the smiling faces crowd around with a chip in hand.
This easy Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is a long-time favorite for so many. Slightly adapted from Perfect One Dish Dinners by Pam Anderson (one of my favorite cookbooks, by the way), this dip is warm and cheesy and full of great flavor. If you’re hosting a party, this dip is an excellent party food, and it makes a perfect appetizer to pack along for potlucks, gatherings, or tailgating. Plus, since there is spinach and artichokes involved, you can sort of count it as nutritious, at least partially. I guarantee this cheesy goodness will disappear very quickly. You may even want to go ahead and make a double batch.
This scrumpdilicious Spinach Artichoke Dip can easily be prepared a day or two ahead of party time. The ingredients are fairly basic: cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan, shredded mozzarella, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, ground black pepper, salt, frozen chopped spinach, canned artichoke hearts. Most of the ingredients can be kept stocked and ready for impromptu entertaining. To prepare, mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate covered until ready to bake. When ready to bake, pop it in the oven uncovered until it has reached bubbly gooeyness. Once baked, it should be kept in a warm oven until ready to serve, as it is best served warm and melty.
Spinach Artichoke Dip is great served with corn chips, tortillas, or my favorite, crunchy melba toast. Warm cheesy dip on top of crunchy toast … oh my! Leftovers, if there are any, are not only great for snack time, but try adding it to an omelet or as a topping for grilled chicken breasts. It really is a versatile flavorful dip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
More tasty party dip recipes:
- Easy Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Easy Black Bean Dip Recipe
- Baked Bacon Cheese Onion Dip Recipe
- Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (squeeze out excess water)
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan, mozzarella, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, black pepper and salt together in a mixing bowl until incorporated. Add in spinach and chopped artichoke hearts and mix to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and bake until heated through and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.