Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
Layers of cream cheese, green chiles, black beans, olives, tomatoes and gooey cheese make this Hot Chili Cheese Dip recipe a party time favorite.
This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans.
The holidays are just around the corner and that means party galore! Bring it on. We are ready! Armed with a bag of chips and this Hot Chili Cheese Dip you will be ready too.
Hot Chili Cheese Dip is super easy to make. Made with layers of cream cheese, green chiles, seasoned BUSH’S® Black Bean Chili Beans, olives, tomatoes and topped with lots of melty cheese will disappear as quickly as you made it. This cheesy dip is easy to prepare ahead of time. Assemble dip, then cover and refrigerate until ready to bake. Serve warm on a platter with chips, crackers, celery and carrots.
Other than the fabulous flavor, something else I really appreciate about this party appetizer recipe is that all of the ingredients can be kept stocked on hand for impromptu entertaining. If your holiday season is anything like ours, it’s nice to know that all ingredients are on hand to prepare a delicious go-to appetizer for those days when I’m less than organized.
In addition to diced tomatoes and canned chiles, I always have a variety of of BUSH’S® Beans on hand for hearty chilis, soups, salads and party appetizers, particularly their mildly seasoned BUSH’S® Chili Beans. They are not just for chili! They are perfect for this dip. The BUSH’S® Black Bean Chili Beans in a mild chili sauce are exactly what this dip needs. Hearty black beans are a great textural compliment to the creamy cheeses. The mild seasonings add excellent flavor too! Although I used BUSH’S® Black Bean Chili Beans in this dip, any variety of the BUSH’S® Chili Beans may be substituted. I may try the BUSH’S® White Northern Chili Beans next time with a different cheese. Perhaps a white cheddar would be nice. I’m already drooling just thinking about it!
Whether it’s a big holiday shin dig, a game time celebration or a last minute gathering of friends this Hot Chili Cheese Dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Dip in and party on!
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Layers of cream cheese, green chiles, black beans, olives, tomatoes and gooey cheese make this Hot Chili Cheese Dip recipe perfect for entertaining.
- 8 oounces cream cheese
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chiles*
- 1 (15.5 oz) can BUSH’S® Chili Beans, Black Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce
- 1 (4.5 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (14.5) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or Mexican blend)
- for serving: tortilla chips, celery, crackers
- Combine cream cheese and green chilis and spread mixture evenly in 8-9-inch pie plate or iron skillet.
- Layer beans, diced tomatoes, black olives, then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Carefully remove from oven and serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or crudités.
*For a spicier version use diced jalapeños.
Recipe adapted from Bush’s Beans.
This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans. I have an ongoing relationship with Bush’s Beans. As always all opinion are my own.