Easy Vegetarian Chili Recipe
This bold and zesty Vegetarian Chili is quick and easy to put together, and the perfect meal for serving a crowd.
A pot of chili warming on the stove is quite possibly the perfect impromptu meal to prepare for a large group. We’ve been known to have impromptu gatherings from time to time and I’ve found that a pot of chili is one of the easiest and quickest meals to prepare. Serve it along with a big salad, baked potatoes and cornbread and you’ve got yourself a meal that everyone will find something pleasing to chow down on.
This Vegetarian Chili is no exception. It’s super easy. It’s super quick. It’s super budget friendly too. We can call that a win, win, win! One of the very important ingredients that makes this chili so easy, with missing out on the flavor is Bush’s Beans Chili Beans©. For this recipe I used the new bold and zesty Chili Beans© Black Beans with Mild Sauce. No one will be missing the meat with this flavor-packed combination. I promise.
Bush’s Beans Chili Beans© have been around for a long time adding bold flavor to chills and stews. You’ll find a variety of choices with Bush’s Beans Chili Bean©, including three new flavors: Black Beans with Mild Sauce, Kidney Beans with Mild Sauce, and Northern Beans with White Chili Sauce. Be sure to check out all the variety of Chili Beans© from Bush’s Beans.
You may also enjoy these other tasty chili recipes:
- 2 teaspoons oil
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- ½ cup red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cans (15.5 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Chili Beans, undrained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (8.5 ounces) sweet golden corn, whole kernel, drained
- optional: ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- In saucepan, cook onions and peppers in oil for 10-15 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low or low and cover; simmer for 20 minutes stirring every few minutes.
- Serve with optional toppings, as desired.
- Optional Toppings: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, fresh diced tomatoes, onions and peppers
(Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Bush’s Beans.)