Olive Cucumber Hummus Cups
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sabra Dipping Co, LLC.. All opinions are 100% mine.
These easy Olive Cucumber Hummus Cups are a great option for a healthy and tasty appetizer or snack. They are easy to make and can also be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve, which make the perfect for entertaining. Make a platter full these crunchy appetizers a day or so before and be all set to go before party time.
To make these Olive Cucumber Hummus Cups, slice cucumbers into about 1-inch thick pieces. Using a spoon or melon baller scoop out the cucumber seeds to create a cup. Be careful not to go all the way through the bottom of the cucumber cup. Fill cucumber cups with your favorite hummus. My favorite choice of Sabra Hummus for these appetizer: Olive Tapenade. I can’t seem to get enough of olives lately and Sabra’s Olive Tapenade Hummus is such a lovely combination with crunchy, cool cucumbers. Top it all off with a little slice of olive for fun and flavor and you’ve got yourself a mighty pretty and tasty appetizer or snack.
Enjoy right away or over and refrigerate for up to two days until ready to serve.
You may also enjoy these other healthy and tasty options using hummus:
- Easy Tomato Cucumber Hummus Snack
- Hummus Olive Goat Cheese Flatbread Recipe
- Rosemary Hummus Turkey Cranberry Wraps
You will find other hummus recipes like these on Sabra’s Facebook page where you can like Sabra on Facebook.
- 2 medium-large cucumber(s)
- 6-8 ounces Sabra Olive Tapenade Hummus or your favorite hummus flavor
- 12 olive slices
- Slice cucumbers in approximately 1-inch thick pieces.
- Using a spoon or melon baller scoop out the cucumber seeds to create a cup, being careful not to scoop all the way through the bottom of the cucumber cup.
- Fill each cucumber cup with about 1 tablespoon of your favorite hummus.
- Top each cucumber cup with an olive slice.
- Enjoy right away or over and refrigerate for up to two days until ready to serve.