Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes are a delicious side dish to compliment any meal. They’re easy too!
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: when it comes to an easy and yummy dinner, potatoes are my favorite go-to for side dishes. It might be our Irish heritage or the ease of this versatile vegetable, but my family and I are a sucker for a good potato. Baked, mashed and yes, even fried. We don’t discriminate.
One of my very favorite ways to prepare potatoes is to roast them like these Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes. Combine seasonings with oil and/or butter, toss potatoes, spread on a baking sheet and let them roast away until done. So flavorful! And so easy!
Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes is a delicious savory side and a great option for a weeknight meal. The fresh flavors, with a bright hint of lemon, are a nice compliment for your next summer get together or a cozy night in. I tend to have everything on hand for roasted potatoes which is great, when you want to avoid a last minute rush to the grocery store. Try these roasted potatoes with grilled chicken or baked salmon for a delicious dinner.
As I said before (and say about most of the recipes I share), this Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes is super quick and easy to prepare. Most of the ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, plus three pounds of small red or golden potatoes. Of course, you can always use larger potatoes if needed. Just cut them up into smaller pieces.
Preheat your oven and line a baking sheet with handy dandy baking parchment. I love that stuff. Have you discovered the versatility of baking parchment, yet? Another conversation. Another day.
Back to the potatoes, in a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients that are not potato: olive oil, butter, lemon juice, grated garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Slice potatoes in half and add to the mixture, tossing to coat. Then spread evenly on the lined baking sheet. Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until done. Check the doneness with a fork to make sure they’re tender. Depending on your oven, cook time may vary.
Lemon Garlic Parsley Roasted Potatoes
A delicious and easy savory side dish to compliment any meal.
- 3 pounds small red or golden potatoes*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, butter, lemon juice, grated garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Slice potatoes in half and add to olive oil/butter mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400-degrees F until done, about 35-40 minutes. Check doneness with a fork.
* Larger potatoes may be used. Cut into smaller pieces.