Hot Crab Dip Recipe
Creamy Hot Crab Dip is a favorite appetizer that is just right for entertaining, especially during the holiday season.
This savory Hot Crab Dip recipe deserves a spot on the appetizer menu of any festive occasion. It has been around as long as I can remember, and I’ve watched it be gobbled up every single time. Whether game day gatherings or holiday celebrations this warm dip is absolutely perfect.
This delicious appetizer is not only a palate pleaser, but it’s so very easy to make. Hot Crab Dip can be prepared in no time, and baked, ready to serve in 30 minutes. Or choose to make it ahead of time by a day and keep it covered and refrigerated until ready to heat before serving.
Blend cream cheese, crab meat, mayonnaise, white wine, garlic, onion, dry mustard, sugar, pepper, paprika, red pepper and salt together until smooth. Spread evenly in a casserole dish and bake right away or refrigerate covered until ready to bake. Serve warm with crackers, celery or crispy bruschetta.
More delicious appetizer recipes:
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet white wine*
- 2 cloves garlic, grated/minced
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a 2-quart oven-safe casserole dish. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Bake dip in oven to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.**
**To keep Crab Dip warm while being served transfer dip to a chaffing dish or place casserole on a warming tray.