Rerun : Favorite Cookie Recipes
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A collection of some favorite cookie recipes that have been shared over the years right here at She Wears Many Hats.
After re-sharing the delicious Benne Wafers Recipe last week with y’all, I had cookies on the brain for the rest of the week. There certainly could be worst things to have on the brain, right? Plus, everyone likes cookies, don’t they? I don’t know about you, but I have a house full of cookie monsters over here. Me want cookies!
Homemade cookies are the best. I like making homemade cookies for so many reasons.
Here are just a few:
- They make the house smell so inviting and homey.
- Cookies are the perfect portable sweet treat.
- Most cookie dough is freezer friendly, so it’s easy to make a huge batch of dough, freeze it already portioned out in cookie dough balls, then only bake a few as needed.
- Cookies are easy to customize with what you have on hand or if needing to meet a certain cookie monster’s requests.
- Cookies are a good companion for milk.
- A lot of good things can be crammed into a cookie. Really. Oatmeal, dried fruit, nuts … just to name a few.
- C is for cookie. That’s good enough for me. 🙂
So in honor of all things cookie, I’ve gathered together some tempting links from the archives for this week’s featured Rerun post. I hope you enjoy the selection of goodies and find a favorite (or two) to share with your favorite cookie monsters.
Favorite Cookie Recipes:
Double Dark Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Double Chocolate Crackled Cookies Recipe
Marjoram Butter Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Walnut Butterscotch Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Cherry Walnut Cookies Recipe
Lime Cookies with Coconut Cream Frosting Recipe
Happy cookie making!
You really can’t ever go wrong, with home made cookies!! What a great collection – my favorite will always be, a basic chocolate chip, but it never hurts to experiment 🙂
Cookies are the best! I want them all!