Rerun : Favorite Cookie Recipes
A collection of some favorite cookie recipes that have been shared over the years right here at She Wears Many Hats.
After re-sharing the delicious Benne Wafers Recipe last week with y’all, I had cookies on the brain for the rest of the week. There certainly could be worst things to have on the brain, right? Plus, everyone likes cookies, don’t they? I don’t know about you, but I have a house full of cookie monsters over here. Me want cookies!
Homemade cookies are the best. I like making homemade cookies for so many reasons.
Here are just a few:
- They make the house smell so inviting and homey.
- Cookies are the perfect portable sweet treat.
- Most cookie dough is freezer friendly, so it’s easy to make a huge batch of dough, freeze it already portioned out in cookie dough balls, then only bake a few as needed.
- Cookies are easy to customize with what you have on hand or if needing to meet a certain cookie monster’s requests.
- Cookies are a good companion for milk.
- A lot of good things can be crammed into a cookie. Really. Oatmeal, dried fruit, nuts … just to name a few.
- C is for cookie. That’s good enough for me. 🙂
So in honor of all things cookie, I’ve gathered together some tempting links from the archives for this week’s featured Rerun post. I hope you enjoy the selection of goodies and find a favorite (or two) to share with your favorite cookie monsters.
Favorite Cookie Recipes:
Happy cookie making!