Easy Spicy Garlic Tomato Cheese Ravioli Recipe
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Easy Spicy Garlic Tomato Cheese Ravioli Recipe couldn’t be easier to prepare and it is even easier to enjoy! Prepared cheese ravioli is combined with roasted garlic and tomatoes for one out-of-this-world tasty dish.
This spicy satisfying ravioli tastes as good as the kitchen smells while it’s cooking, and that’s saying something. It smells phenomenal! So it’s a good thing this recipe doesn’t take too long to cook, because there will be a line waiting with plate in hand for this tasty ravioli.
As I mentioned before, this Spicy Garlic Tomato Cheese Ravioli Recipe is easy. Really easy. Garlic and tomatoes are tossed with a bit of olive oil and roasted. Butter, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes are added to the mix, then back to the oven for more roasting. The spice can be adjusted to taste. This flavorful goodness is tossed with cooked cheese ravioli for one scrumptious dish!
The recipe takes about 45 minutes from start to finish and is mostly hands off, so it’s perfect for a busy weeknight meal. You know who else this ravioli recipe is perfect for? College students. Yep. This recipe can be whipped up even in the least equipped kitchen. A stock pot for cooking the ravioli and a rimmed baking sheet are all that is needed as far as pots and pans to get this dish on the table.
Check out these other easy pasta recipes:
- Angel Hair Pasta with Italian Sausage and Herbs
- Mushroom Florentine Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Pesto Pasta Recipe
Easy Spicy Garlic Tomato Cheese Ravioli
Prepared cheese ravioli is combined with roasted garlic and tomatoes for one out-of-this-world tasty dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves
- 16 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes*
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces prepared cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh parsley, rough chopped
- optional- grated parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees F.
- Slice garlic cloves and 1/3 of tomatoes in half.
- Drizzle a rimmed baking sheet** with the olive oil. Add garlic and tomatoes to pan. Toss to coat and spread in even layer. Roast at 425-degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove pan from oven, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and butter; allow butter to melt and toss to incorporate. Spread evenly on pan; return to oven and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Cook cheese ravioli according to package instructions, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water. Add drained ravioli, a bit of the pasta water, and half of the chopped parsley to baking pan; toss to coat ravioli. Add additional reserved pasta water as needed.
- Serve warm with remaining chopped parsley and grated parmesan (optional).
* This is a bit on the spicy side. Adjust red pepper flakes for preference.
** A 9x13 baking pan works well too. For easy cleanup, line baking pan with aluminum foil or baking parchment.
Holy smokes this sounds wonderful!! I might even add some asparagus to the tomato/garlic mixture. Think I will make this tonight! 🙂
I hope you enjoy it, Jennifer!
This is one gorgeous plate of ravioli!! Need to add this to my dinner menu plan this week!!
Pasta is one of my favorite things in the universe. I love how easy this is to whip up!!
Question: you do use all of the tomato and roast them all correct? Just only slice 1/3 in half and leave the remainder whole? I am assuming this is correct but don’t see it clearly noted. At any rate this looks amazingly delicious I may just make it soon even if my family won’t eat it…I definitely will! Thanks for sharing your awesome recipes.
Yes. Cut about 1/3 in half and leave the remainder whole. I hope you enjoy it, Rebecca!
I want this in my tummy … NOW. Looks amazing, Amy!
I can’t wait to try this – I know my family would love this!
I love that you added a spicy kick to the sauce! I know that this ravioli would be a hit in my house and can’t wait to add it to my dinner menu.
Love ravioli! And this looks amazing!
I’m crushing on this recipe. Looks fabulous!!
Sounds divine! Love all the bites of tomatoes!
Roasted tomatoes are my go-to all year long, even when my garden tomatoes finally show up to the party!