Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks
These easy Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks will make any cup of hot chocolate that much better, or swirl in a cup of Joe for a hint of peppermint mocha.
If you are looking for a super simple way to fancy up a hot chocolate bar or a quick edible gift to share during the holidays, these Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks are just the ticket! They can be made in a few minutes and are so fun to share AND eat! Use them to stir hot cocoa and coffee, or just eat them as a special treat.
For a special sweet gift, package a handful of these festive sticks together in clear cellophane bags, tie it up with a pretty ribbon, then share during the holidays along with a jar of hot cocoa mix or bag of coffee. It would be such a great gift for just about anyone. Especially someone new to the neighborhood!
There are only a few simple ingredients needed to make these cute treats: peppermint sticks, chocolate for melting, sprinkles and other toppings (optional but they do make these extra special).
You may also enjoy these other peppermint recipes:
Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sticks Recipe
- chocolate chips or other chocolate for melting
- peppermint sticks
- assortment of sprinkles
- Line baking pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.
- Dip peppermint sticks in melted chocolate, gently tap to allow excess to drip off.
- Lay on wax paper lined baking sheet and decorate with sprinkles or other mini candies. Allow chocolate to harden or place in refrigerate for about 10 minutes to allow chocolate to firm up. Keep covered until ready to serve.