I love my husband. Have you ever met my husband, Randy?
Maybe you’ve read his post about a memory from his younger years as a boy growing up on a farm.
Possibly you’ve marveled at his talent as the Singing Muffin Man, or when he accompanied our daughter, a pickin’ and a grinnin’.
Were you aware that he’s the hand behind Slocum the singing dog?
And, oh yeah, you may have seen him in a commercial. Lawd, that commercial. Don’t get me started.
His abilities never cease to amaze.
Please oblige me while I brag on Randy today, because today is not just any day. Today, July 13th, is Randy’s birthday. And for his birthday I wanted to share some of the reasons why I’m glad Randy was born:
– Randy is a funny guy. He makes me laugh.
– He serenades our family at the drop of a hat.
– Randy never meets a stranger.
– Randy cooks pancakes and egg sandwiches when I don’t feel like it.
– A world without Slocum would be a very boring place indeed.
– Randy is passionate about the truth.
– He’s a fabulous story teller. We’re never bored. Ever.
– Randy is a better father than I am a mother to our children. Thank goodness for their sakes.
– Randy makes me laugh. Yes, I know it’s a repeat, but it’s worth mentioning twice.
– Randy is my best friend.
Randy has been a blessing to me in so many ways. I’d hate to think what life would be like if he had never been born. Happy Birthday Randy!
As part of celebrating Randy’s life today, I bring you a new number by Slocum. Enjoy!
Wishing you a very happy day too!