White Bean Wrap Recipe
This easy and healthy White Bean Wrap Recipe makes a delicious meatless meal. It’s perfect for packing along for a picnic or lunch any day of the week.
Lunchtime doesn’t have to be boring and it doesn’t have to be expensive either. With these flavorful white bean wraps your lunch budget can stretch a long way and still have something leftover for those new shoes.
Just imagine a tasty salad with the addition of beans all neatly packaged in a tortilla and ready to go. This is such a fantastic flavor combo and an easy wrap recipe to make. The ingredients are simple: cannellini beans, tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic with a bit of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. The white bean filling mixture can be made a day or so ahead and kept refrigerated until ready for wrapping up. If tortillas are not your thing or you need a gluten free option, a sturdy lettuce would be a great substitute to use to make a crunchy lettuce wrap.
A few more easy and healthy lunch recipes:
- Rosemary Hummus Cranberry Turkey Wraps
- Mozzarella Basil Tomato Sandwich Recipe
- White Bean Cheddar Melt Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Black Bean Burritos
- Black Bean Cheese Quesadillas
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans BUSH’S® Reduced Sodium Cannellini Beans, drained
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tortillas/wraps
- Place half the beans in a medium bowl; mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Stir in remaining whole beans, tomatoes, basil, garlic, lemon juice and cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on wrap and roll up.