Spicy Thai Peanut Dip Recipe
An easy Spicy Thai Peanut Dip Recipe that makes the perfect flavorful appetizer to spice up any party menu.
Spi-say! This Spicy Thai Peanut Dip Recipe is a southern spin on a favorite Asian flavor.
Sometimes there’s not a whole lot I can come up with about a recipe. I can tell you how good it is. I can tell you how so very tasty it is. I can even tell you how easy it is to make. But until you make the recipe and take a bite yourself, you’ll never really know.
And that would be such a darn shame.
This Spicy Thai Peanut Dip is one of those recipes. It has a spiced up, peanut butter spreadable mix, with simple Asian flavors that are irresistible.
So irresistible that my husband, Randy, found this dip in the refrigerator. I walked into the kitchen and he was eating it like it was a soup with a spoon. But it’s really a dip. It is a spice-say dip. But he just kept on eating it with a spoon.
It was a very big spoon.
He’s crazy like that, but he does know a good thing when he tastes it.
So my recommendation (and Randy’s too) is to go ahead and go spice-say! Spice it up! Looking for a quick and easy dip for tailgating? Spice it up! Wanting to add a little sumpin’ sumpin’ to that bland old chicken? Spice it up! Need an appetizer to serve with crunchy fresh healthy veggies? Spice it up with this super easy Spicy Thai Peanut Dip. Go for it!
Spicy Thai Peanut Dip Recipe notes:
- Adjust spi-sayness to preference. Of course, the spiciness adds so much to this easy dip.
- If peanut allergies are a concern, substitute Almond Butter or other nut butter in the same amounts.
- ¾ cup boiling water (+ more, if needed for desired consistency)
- 1¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons sriracha or other hot chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined and thickened. If needed add a tablespoon at a time of boiling water to reach desired thickness.
- Serve with crudités or over grilled or roasted chicken.