Easy S’mores Bites
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy S’mores Bites are are a fun and sweet addition to a party. Make a bunch up in no time for indoor s’mores fun!
Is it a chilly and rainy weekend night and a group of teens decided to hunker down in your home? To wet for a bonfire and s’mores? No sweat. Set up a hot chocolate bar inside and have these as a sweet little extra on the side. These sweet little S’mores Bites couldn’t be easier to make.
Seriously. Aside from melting the chocolate (which, by the way, is a cinch with an electric fondue pot or small crockpot) these are child’s play. Speaking of child’s play, set up a separate S’mores Bites bar with all the individual bits and pieces out, a fondue pot full of melted chocolate and let the gang make their own S’mores Bites! How fun would that be? Everyone I know sure likes dipping things in chocolate.
Happy dipping! Enjoy!
Here are a few more fun and easy marshmallow treats that I think you’ll enjoy:
- Simple S’mores
- Pretty in Pink Party Marshmallows
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- Marshmallow Creme Filled Chocolate Dipped Sandwich Cookies
Easy S’mores Bites
- semi-sweet melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- crushed graham crackers
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or silicone liner.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.*
- Dip marshmallows one at a time in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Allow chocolate to solidify.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to serve.
*If you own an electric fondue pot or small slow cooker, it’s easy to use for melting chocolate that will be used for dipping. Just set on very low heat and monitor, stirring occasionally to avoid burning chocolate.