Easy S’mores Bites
This easy S’mores Bites are are a fun and sweet addition to a party. Make a bunch up in no time for indoor s’mores fun!
Is it a chilly and rainy weekend night and a group of teens decided to hunker down in your home? To wet for a bonfire and s’mores? No sweat. Set up a hot chocolate bar inside and have these as a sweet little extra on the side. These sweet little S’mores Bites couldn’t be easier to make.
Seriously. Aside from melting the chocolate (which, by the way, is a cinch with an electric fondue pot or small crockpot) these are child’s play. Speaking of child’s play, set up a separate S’mores Bites bar with all the individual bits and pieces out, a fondue pot full of melted chocolate and let the gang make their own S’mores Bites! How fun would that be? Everyone I know sure likes dipping things in chocolate.
Happy dipping! Enjoy!
Here are a few more fun and easy marshmallow treats that I think you’ll enjoy:
- Simple S’mores
- Pretty in Pink Party Marshmallows
- Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
- Marshmallow Creme Filled Chocolate Dipped Sandwich Cookies
- semi-sweet melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- crushed graham crackers
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or silicone liner.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions.*
- Dip marshmallows one at a time in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Allow chocolate to solidify.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to serve.