15 Green Accessories for St. Patricks Day
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Check out these fun 15 Green Accessories to add a pop of green to your next outfit.
Green has always been one of my favorite colors. A little bit of green can add a pop of happiness to any wardrobe. The variety of green hues range from perky pea green to seriously sophisticated emerald, and everything in between, so you’re sure to find a hue to work with any outfit. I do like a good green. It makes me happy, and I think it makes others happy too. Green is a friendly color. It’s the color of spring and freshness. I like it. (And Kermit does too. Kermit, it is easy being green.)
Plus, it’s always good to have options with a bit 0′ green to avoid the pinchy pinchers on St. Patrick’s Day.
I’ve collected a selection of 15 Green Accessories that are classic additions to any wardrobe and most can be used year-round. And you’ll be set from head to toe come St. Patrick’s Day too!
15 Green Accessories
- Green Tote Bags: Fossil Green Tote Bag, Saffiano Green Tote, or these CUTE reasonably priced ones: Drawstring Tote Bag and Green Canvas Tote
- Watch: A green watch like a Timex Watch or a Fossil Watch are a fun way to keep track of time on St. Patty’s Day.
- Green Scarf: Find a Chevron Infinity Scarf, Solid Green Scarf or a Polka Dot Scarf to accent that St. Patty’s Day outfit.
- Ring: An emerald ring is just the right green bling!
- Sunglasses: Find a pair of green sunglasses to wear for a fun fashion statement!
- Smart Tablet Cover: Tablet Cover, or this one from Moleskine
- Phone Case: Smartphone Case, or this one from Target
- Earrings: Kate Spade Cueva Rosa Stud Earrings, Small Square Studs, Sterling Silver Peridot Earrings, or these Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings
- Bracelet: Find a green bracelet or Floral Cuff Bracelet for the day of green.
- Comfy Shoes: Toms Shoes, or fun running shoes from Saucony
- Rain Boots: Hunter Boots, or these $50 Kamik Boots
- Necklace: A Green Bead Necklace is a special touch for St. Patrick’s Day or any day of the year!
- Clutch or Handbag: A fashionable green clutch or handbag is just what you need!
- Flip Flops: A cute pair of green flip flops are great for any spring or summer day!
- Nail Polish: Green fingernail polish like Orly Nail Polish in Green Apple or Green with Envy, Butter’s British Racing Green, Essie’s Shake Your $$ Maker, or Mojito Madness
Enjoy the selection and I’d love to hear about any other green accessories that you find too! Just share them in the comments below.
(This post is not sponsored in any way. There are affiliate links in this post.)
Loving these! So many pretty choices!!!
My favorite color!!! I just bought the flip flops and next on my list are #’s1 & 15! I’ll let my husband know you inspired me! 😉
When I’m not completely outfitted from head to toe in black and grey, my go-to color of choice (my only color?) is green. I love all of these.