Easy Peach Fruit Smoothie Recipe
Blend up this easy Peach Fruit Smoothie in no time to enjoy as a delightful breakfast or snack. Give it a whirl!
In the South we’re known for our peaches, heck they’re the state fruit here in South Carolina! They’re certainly a delicious treat in the summer. Juicy and sweet, peaches add so much flavor to homemade desserts and snacks, like this easy Peach Fruit Smoothie Recipe. We enjoy smoothies all year in our home. A great blender makes it easy to whip up a variety of smoothie combinations. This Peach Fruit Smoothie Recipe is a new favorite of mine. It’s simple too.
Use fresh or frozen peaches to quickly make this refreshing smoothie that is great for an on-the-go breakfast or snack by the pool. Made with greek yogurt and coconut milk, along with a bit of cinnamon, this smoothie is much lighter than a milkshake but just as cool and satisfying.
A few Peach Fruit Smoothie recipe notes:
- A great blender makes all the difference when making smoothies. If you’re planning on being a regular smoothie maker, the investment in one will be worth it in the long run. We’ve been through some pretty cruddy blenders that have left us frustrated resulting in the blender not seeing the light of day. I have found that a more reliable blender will be used more often. They’re also handy for making soups, sauces, and even cake batters!
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be used for this smoothie. We use frozen all throughout the year to enjoy healthy fruity breakfast, snacks, or even a light lunch. Another favorite smoothie I make year-round using frozen blueberries is this Blueberry Coconut Smoothie.
- This recipe calls for coconut milk, but any milk of choice may be substituted. Also, the coconut milk called for here in this recipe is the refrigerated coconut milk. NOT canned coconut milk that separates into fat and liquid.
- 5 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1½ cup fresh or frozen peaches
- ½ cup crushed ice
- ¾ cup coconut milk* (if needed, substitute milk of choice)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sugar (adjust type of sugar and sweetness to preference)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
* The Coconut Milk referred to here in this recipe is the refrigerated coconut milk. NOT canned coconut milk that separates into fat and liquid.