Chocolate Dipped Ginger Snaps
Looking for a simple twist on a basic holiday cookie? Try these Chocolate Dipped Ginger Snaps adorned with sprinkles and such. I’ve been smitten with ginger snaps and chocolate for a few years, eating the combo together for a quick sweet snack. Spicy chocolate combinations always win approval in my book. Plus these crunchy cookies are so very perfect with a cup of coffee. Yes, yes they are.
I melted some dark chocolate and was able to dip 3 dozen store bought ginger snaps, and decorate them all in less than 15 minutes.
So if you’re looking for an easy last-minute treat for a party, or just want to give the kids something to do for a while, grab a bag of ginger snaps, some chocolate for melting, and your favorite sprinkles, and get to it.
Have fun and enjoy! xoxo
- 6 ounces, weight dark chocolate for melting (more or less may be needed depending on cookie size)
- 36 ginger snaps
- assorted sprinkles, optional
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate according to packaging directions.
- Dip each ginger snap halfway into the chocolate, and let excess drip off.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles (optional), then gently lay on lined baking sheet.
- Chill completed batch in refrigerator for about 10 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.