A list of 15 Graduation Gift Ideas to help with shopping for the new graduate.
Graduation is coming up. Do you have a graduate to shop for? I always get to this time of the year and am a loss of what to get for the graduate. Thankfully this year, I asked my daughter (who will be graduating soon too) for some ideas. She compiled a list and I added a few too. I hope you find this list of 15 Graduation Gift Ideas helpful.
And please do add any ideas you may have in the comments below.
1) Oh, The Places You’ll Go!: This Dr. Seuss classic is a must for any graduate. A personalized note written in the front makes a cherished gift to encourage them onto their new adventure.
2) Organizational Accessories: Whether moving into a tight dorm, or an apartment getting organized is the key to success.
3) Mini Refrigerator/Freezer: A college kid has gotta eat, or at least have a stash for snacks. A mini fridge is a cool gift.
4) 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA and Canada: This book is a great companion for weekend travel across the U.S. and Canada for the new adventurer.
5) ENO: We’ve shared about Eagles Nest Outfitters Hammocks once before, but we’re sharing it again, ENO’s are pretty darn cool. I’ve seen more than one student hang one beneath a lofted bed for extra, swingy seating that is easily removed, or under a shade tree to get some important napping reading done.
6) Throw Blanket: Most dorm rooms aren’t really known as the most temperature controlled spaces, so nice cozy blankets are a must.
7) Digital Reader: A reader is the perfect gift for the graduate that enjoys reading and plans on traveling. They’re small and light making it easy to tuck in a backpack.
8) Personal Vault: A small safe to keep valuable documents and other priceless things is a great gift that many don’t think about buying for themselves.
9) School Apparel: If the graduate is heading on to college, they need to be outfitted with the best collegiate gear. The college-bound graduate will love (and soon be hoarding) all kinds of their school’s accessories and clothes, sweatshirts and t -shirts are a must have and tend to be the daily uniform for college kids
10) Shower Speaker: If you think your graduate’s singing in the shower could use a little accompaniment (or drowning out) get them a cool music player/bluetooth thingy that’s waterproof. This one syncs with mobile devices for playing music and also answers phone calls.
11) Mini Speakers: We love this mini speaker for loud and clear sound. It’s the perfect size for small spaces, and highly portable too!
12) Portable Charger: Phones and laptops and readers, oh my! When the going gets tough and the charging outlets get gone, this mobile device charging accessory goes a long way.
13) Insulated Tumbler or Water Bottle: Sturdy (and cute) portable water bottles are great for staying hydrated while running around campus or while traveling to faraway lands.
14) Water Filtering Pitcher: All graduates need to be drinking their daily amount of clean fresh water to keep hydrated. This one is a smaller scale for tiny spaces.
15) Coffee Maker: College and coffee go together like … well I don’t know what, but college kids usually need caffeine. A mini version, like this Keurig, is always nice for small spaces.
Do you have any great ideas for graduate gifts? Do share!
(This is not a sponsored post, but it does contain affiliate links.)