Grilled Peaches with Margarita Cream
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Grilled Peaches with Margarita Cream is my kind of peaches and cream. Fresh peaches are so satisfying on their own, but grilled and topped with a simple flavor-filled homemade Margarita Cream takes them to a whole new level.
Grilled Peaches with Margarita Cream is so very easy too.
Peaches (or nectarines) can be quickly prepared outside on a grill or on a grill pan indoors. And the Margarita Cream … my word … it’s a keeper. Whipped up in no time, it will make an appearance over and over again around here for a topping on all sorts of things, like pound cake, cobblers, ice cream, or a simple bowl of fresh fruit.
Grilled Peaches with Margarita Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 3 teaspoons grated lime peel, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
- 6 firm, yet ripe peaches
- olive oil
For the Margarita Cream:
- Beat cream, confectioners’ sugar, tequila, 2 teaspoons of the lime peel, orange extract and sea salt in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Cover and refrigerate cream until ready to serve.
For the Grilled Peaches:
- Halve and pit 6 firm ripe peaches. Brush lightly with oil. Grill peaches over medium heat 4 minutes per side or until grill marks form.
- Remove peaches from heat, and cover with foil. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top peaches with Margarita Cream; garnish with remaining 1 teaspoon lime peel.
Recipe from McCormick.