Anker Portable Charger Giveaway
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I think the best purchases I’ve ever made have come from a friend’s recommendations. Definitely.
Last week before heading to NYC with my daughter’s high school show choir group, I was talking with my good friend, Robyn from AddaPinch.com, who mentioned this really nifty portable Anker phone charger thingy. It allows you to charge multiple mobile devices while mobile. It’s a mobile for your mobile.
I ordered one immediately. It arrived the next day, and proved to be a mighty handy device. And not only for me and my daughter. During the trip, several others were able to charge their phones too—multiple ones at a time. The Anker External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger device allows for two devices to charge simultaneously. It comes with a variety of adapters as well so an iPhone can be charging right next to a Android. They can be charging friends. Cool.
The Anker External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger holds enough charging mojo to fully charge up to 3 devices, which is mighty nice when you’re running around NYC with a phone with little charge left.
You can see I’m able to plug my iPhone cord directly into the usb charging outlet on the Anker.
A few technical details about the Anker External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger:
- Huge Capacity, 10000mAh; Add 4-5 full charges or 40 hours of talk time to iPhone 5 / 4S / 4 / 3GS, 3 full charges for Samsung Galaxy S3, a full charge for iPad / iPad 2, or 400% + to most mobile phones’ battery life.
- Dual USB ports: charge one device with up to 3A output, or charge dual devices at 3A total max; Custom Android and Apple ports specially designed to charge Android and Apple products; Can individually or concurrently charge Android phones and iPhones at full speed; LED indicates charge level.
- Slim & stylish design, 0.6 inch thick; Easily fits into your bag to provide instant power; Charge your devices anytime, anywhere; PERFECT for long plane flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your mobile devices wherever you are.
- Reliable Lithium Polymer battery ensures high quality; 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
- Package includes: Anker External Battery / 4 connectors for most phones / 1 spring USB power wire / 1 user manual / 1 convenient travel pouch.
Check out the full technical details and ordering information of the handy dandy Anker over at Amazon.
But wait! Before you head over there, I’m giving away one here. AND my friend, Robyn, who tipped me off to this neat-o gadget is giving away one on her site too! You can enter to win on both sites.
- To enter, leave a comment below.
For extra entries:
- Follow She Wears Many Hats on Pinterest and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
- Follow @WearsManyHats on Twitter and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
- Subscribe to SheWearsManyHats.com RSS feed and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
(That gives each person a total of 4 entries each!)
Remember to visit Robyn over at AddaPinch.com to enter over there too!
Giveaway ends May 10th, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
One (1) random winner will be selected to win one (1) Anker External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger. The winner will be selected and contacted sometime on May 11, 2013.
Giveaway open to US and Canadian residents only.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
Very cool giveaway – this looks like a lifesaver!
This would be great!
I also subscribed.
I’ve heard about these before but never tried themm. What a great idea
I’m already a subscriber to you via RSS
WHOA! This thing is too cool! I wish I could plug myself into it some days 🙂
This is so cool! Thanks for sharing!
I follow on Pinterest!
I follow on Twitter!
I just added RSS feed!
Very cool! I think this would be awesome to have.
I follow n Pinterest.
I follow on Twitter @katiemur80
Great idea – who doesn’t need extra power?
Don’t you just love Pinterest?
I follow She Wears Many Hats on Pinterest (abindiana).
I follow @WearsManyHats on Twitter (@ab_ind).
I subscribe to the SheWearsManyHats.com RSS feed (auditcisa AT yahoo DOT com).
Read somewhere to tell funniest story. When I got my cell, I was in waiting room at an office. Did not change my ring tone. A phone was ringing, I thought it was at the desk, until everyone was looking toward me. They evidently didn’t see the humor that i did. Would love to be the winner. Thanks