30 Perfect 4th of July Recipes
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Today I’m sharing a tasty list of 30 Perfect 4th of July Recipes for your Independence Day celebrations. All of which can be mostly prepared ahead of party time too.
It’s that time of the year again here in the United States—time for fireworks, cookouts, homemade ice cream, and all things red, white and blue. It’s Independence Day, 4th of July … whatever you call it, I call it a wonderful time to celebrate with family and friends. And of course, with fabulous tasty food!
You’re in luck! I’ve gathered a list of 30 tasty 4th of July recipes that are really perfect for any summer celebration. All of the recipes listed below are easy to prepare for a large crowd, plus, (and this is a big plus) most of the preparation (with exception to the final grilling for some main dish items) for all of the recipes in the list below can be done ahead of time so you can enjoy the celebration too instead of being stuck in a hot kitchen. That wouldn’t be any fun at all, would it? So claim your independence from a hot kitchen and prep ahead for this 4th of July!
- Cherry Limeade
- Frozen Coconut Limeade
- Watermelon Coconut Slushie
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Honey Lemon Balm Spritzer
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Redneck Caviar (Black Eyed Pea Salad can be used as a side or appetizer)
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Strawberry Salsa
- Pimento Cheese Spread
- Peach Salsa
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken Recipe with Lime Butter
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings
- Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
- Grilled Pineapple Ham Kabobs
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Deviled Eggs
- Macaroni Salad
- Easy Red Potato Salad
- Easy Pea Salad
- Classic Cole Slaw
- Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Salad
- Southwestern Black Bean Pasta Salad
- Easy Blueberry Pie
- Uncle Bobby’s Banana Pudding
- Pineapple Cake
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Peach Meeting Street Cake (Dump Cake)
I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July with family and friends. Happy Independence Day!
I love this post, Amy! So much 4th of July inspiration in one place.
Great suggestions here! Thanks 🙂