Roasted chicken is weeknight go-to in our home, and this Greek Roasted Chicken is an easy way to take a simple roasted chicken to the next level. Roasting chicken is not only simple and economical, but versatile too. So much flavor is packed in the Greek seasoning combination, combined with butter and a bit of lemon for an aromatic and drool-inducing meal.
Serve Greek Roasted Chicken alongside potatoes and/or a salad, and save leftovers for chicken salad (if there are any). Enjoy!
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place chicken on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Mix Greek seasoning with butter. Rub half of the butter mixture under the chicken skin and the remaining mixture over the chicken skin. Stuff lemon halves in chicken cavity.
- Roast 1¼ to 1½ hours until chicken is cooked through.
(I have worked with McCormick on non-blog related projects. This is not a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own.)