Bacon Tomato Pasta

Bacon and Tomato Pasta

Pasta is one of my weaknesses. This Bacon and Tomato Capellini is no exception. It’s another recipe that I found over at Tasty Kitchen. The recipe is simple, with basic ingredients, full of flavor, and it’s an easy dish to prepare for a large group – a good alternative to standard spaghetti.

You’ll find a full recipe tutorial that I guest posted over at Tasty Kitchen. Stop by and check it out!

Bacon Tomato Pasta Recipe

Have a tasty weekend!

Comments

cbp says

My daughter and I were just cooking up a mess of bacon for BLT’s and as the aroma was wafting through the air we decided we could eat bacon on just about anything. Can’t wait to try this recipe. I swear Miss Amy… I think your photos will be the inspiration of smell-a-vision. You are one talented lady!

Jennifer Kreh says

Saw this this morning on Tasty Kitchen! Looks so yummy! My boys just lovvvve bacon!

Robyn says

Oh yum! This looks delicious!Your photography is just perfect, Amy! I need a class with you. Seriously. And how!

Robyn

Linda says

I made your Bacon-Tomato Capellini for dinner last night.
    OH MY GOSH – First of all, my husband said, “WHAT A PRETTY MEAL!” (He’s never said that) and then when we started eating it, after lots of ‘Mmmmmm’ noises, we both went back for seconds and he wants it reheated for breakfast now!
    Wow! Thanks for this great recipe!

Thank goodness I had supper before I sat down to the computer or I would have taken a bite out of the monitor screen. Looks delicious.

Cathy says

I can honestly say that this is the best,most flavorful pasta I’ve ever had. I had some fresh basil in the garden and the other ingredients, (that is a miracle in itself) and we had it for supper tonight. I was multi-tasking as the bacon cooked so it got a little “crispy” but the dish turned out wonderful anyway! Thanks so much! I’m passing it on to everyone I know!

I recently made some Bacon and Tomato Pasta; had my heart set on a BLT but had no bread so pasta it was and it was so good I wonder why I hadn’t done it before. Guess cause I typically have bread?

This looks so good too; now craving a BTP!