Chocolate Hazelnut Cake

Share on Google+Pin on PinterestShare on StumbleUponTweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook

Chocolate Hazelnut Cake

In case you missed it a few weeks back, this recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Cake, in full photo tutorial form, was posted over at the Tasty Kitchen Blog. This is a cake that you need to plan ahead for, but this Chocolate Hazelnut Cake definitely deserves a place in your plans. Especially if you’re a chocolate fan, or have a chocolate fan to surprise.

Chocolate Hazelnut Cake

Scrumptious and decadent, it’s perfect for a special occasion, and would make the ultimate cupcake too. The frosting is a drool worthy Nutella combo, topped with hazelnuts. Heavenly. Be sure to bookmark this one folks. Really, it’s a keeper.

Again, you’ll find the full recipe photo tutorial over at Tasty Kitchen. Check it out!

Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Recipe

Happy baking y’all!

xoxoxoxo

Comments

Sandy AKA @Southwestgirl says

Thanks… thanks a lot. I was going to start a diet today.
    I can’t possibly do that now… I’m going to have to have a piece of this cake before I start!
    It looks amazing!

Now really this is a layer cake that would be sooooo addictive once the first bite was taken. Gorgeous!

you are evil, evil, evil . . . i’m not a cake person but this is one i’d make today if it wasn’t going to be 100 degrees outside . . . evil

oh my gah this looks ridiculous.
    why do you do these things to me? I literally just left the kitchen after baking 4 of your butter cakes…yes, 4!!!!
    I can only imagine that this is equally delicious!

Heavens! How did I miss this cake? I’ll heat up my kitchen for that any ole’ day. Towels in a ice bucket for my neck beat the heat every time ;)

Oh my goodness – I’m not even that big of a fan of chocolate and this cake has me drooling! Love it girl.

I love chocolate and hazelnuts but have never cared a lot for chocolate cake with chocolate icing; guess I prefer more of a contrast. BUT…I would definitely take this icing and eat it by the spoonfuls.

teresa says

Amy~
    Popping over from Bridget’s!
    You two girls are ROCKIN’ the CHOCOLATE!!!
    Pinning this recipe!
    This cake is PERFECTION!
    xo

Tammie says

This cake looked so scrumptious I had to try it. I made it in cupcake form and they turned out delicious!!! Thank you for sharing it…it will definitely be made over and over again at my house!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen says

Oh this cake is gorgeous!! I’d love a slice right now with a tall glass of ice cold milk!

Donna says

Well, I’ve spent most of the day on this cake, and am supposed to take it to a party (the only birthday cake that will be there) in 30 minutes, and it’s a mess. How can you pipe icing that is Nutella, whipped cream and mascarpone? For heaven’s sake, it melts with the heat of your hands! Now I have to transport a cake that is melting and has layers that are sliding on the whipped cream/nutella filling. 3/4 cup of powered sugar wasn’t nearly enough to make a consistency suitable for anything but last minute garnish. Hopefully it will at least taste good.