It’s been a while since the last What it is? guessing game giveaway extravaganza.
(Okay, maybe extravaganza is a bit much, but it does get a little boring around here at times. I’ll take any semblance of extravagance I can get.)
Anyways … this is a new What it is? Number 14 to be exact.
If you’re new to What it is?, here’s the lowdown:
- An itty bitty portion of an object is shown.
- You take one (1) guess below in the comment section, here on SheWearsManyHats.com
- All comments are hidden until end of game.
- One random correct guesser is chosen to win a prize (prize details below).
- The full object and the random winner will be revealed at end of game.
Ready to play? Okay, let’s get to it. Here’s the object:
Take one guess. And check back later to see if you were correct, AND if you may have won.
Win what, you ask?
How about a $100.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com?
One winner will be randomly chosen from all correct guesses
to receive a $100.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Entries will be accepted until Friday, November 30, 2012, Midnight PST.
One (1) winner will be randomly chosen and notified on Saturday, December 1, 2012 via email.
Winner and random object will be revealed on Saturday, December 1, 2012.
Open to U.S. residents only. In the event winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours of notification, another winner will be randomly chosen.
Thanks for stopping by and happy guessing!