Baked Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe
This easy Baked Garlic Potato Wedges Recipe will become a regular feature on your weekly menu.
Have I ever told you how much I like potatoes? Well, I do. I really do. Many years ago, when I was in college there was a convenience store that was conveniently located on my trek to and from home. They had gas, clean facilities, cool beverages for the 4 hour trip, and potato wedges. They called them taters or tater boats, or something like that. I could hardly resist the urge to stop and refuel in more ways than one.
Recently, we’ve discovered a new favorite restaurant that serves Garlic Fries. If amazing can be used to describe fries, then these are that. They are gobbled up quickly after hitting the table. Gone in no time. I decided to make a potato wedge version of this new family favorite, based on the very easy Quick Baked Potatoes that we regularly enjoy.
These Baked Garlic Potato Wedges are just as easy. Quickly tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper, with minced garlic and parsley, then baked up in a quick 25-30 minutes. It’s so easy, it’s almost like cheating.
And guess what? They also disappeared as quick as the restaurant inspired version. I think you’ll like these taters a whole bunch. Enjoy!
- 3 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, then slice each halve into quarters to create 8 “taters” per potato.
- Drizzle a large baking sheet with olive oil; toss sliced potatoes and remaining ingredients in olive oil; spread out evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 400-degrees F or until done.
- Additional salt and pepper to taste.